Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Two meetings a month?? Let me know!

At our last meeting, we discussed the possibility of meeting twice a month for an extra dose of inspiration.  I propose that we meet the first and third Wednesdays of each month.  


One proposal is that the first meeting of the month would perhaps be more of a social gathering, writers networking, maybe doing some fun writing activities, and chatting, sharing resources, etc.- more informal and fun - with the third Wednesday remaining as our reading/critique night.  


Please let me know if this would be of interest to you!!  If you have other ideas for a format for our first Wednesdays that appeals to you, get in touch at stealingplums@yahoo.com and let me know asap!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea, but that's because I could probably make one out of the two...I haven't been able to make the one meeting because of a work conflict.

    I vote yes!!

    ReplyDelete